Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Sign Off Post for Blogger

Single tear. This will be my last blog post with Blogger. HOWEVER, this blog will continue with all of the previous posts available at WordPress. The new address is very similar, but notice the slight difference:

www.ttravelguy.wordpress.com

The reason that I have made the switch is to improve visual and functional aspects of my writing. For the next couple of weeks I'm going to be tweaking and improving the new blog, and adjusting to the new format. For this reason, it might seem like you've reached a new blog because the background, or template, has changed. But don't be alarmed, this is just me playing around with it until I find something I like.

For future reference, please follow me on the WordPress blog, as I will no longer blog with this format. The Twitter account remains the same, as well as the YouTube videos. Hope to see comments from you all soon.

2 comments:

Flight Search said...

Really appreciate you for doing this. Hoping you will be there with some good travel information. :)

Cheap Flights Tickets said...

Jon, thanks for doing that, appreciate your new blog and i am following you there as well.