Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Aaaand We're Back

I returned to the mainland today, arriving from the Galapagos Islands around 3 p.m. local time. I was going to spend the night in Guayaquil with my friend Craig, but by the time I called him from the airplane he was already at work and wouldn't be out until 8 p.m., so I just decided to come back to Cuenca. And finally after a long day of travel I got in to Cuenca after 8 p.m. Tomorrow I'm going to load up some pictures and start writing about the great things we did in the islands. It was a great trip that was worth the cost, and I'd recommend anyone go there. It's definitely a place that is more geared towards aquatic enthusiasts, but anyone can enjoy the islands. Until then, I'm going to rest and prepare for some more vacation until the next journey.

No comments: