Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Now on Twitter

If you look to the left side of the screen, you'll see that I'm now on Twitter, after my friend Scott recommended I join up for some more exposure as a writer. On the side, the last three Twitter updates I put up will be posted on the blog. It's kind of an interesting Web site that I never really understood, but essentially it's a never ending update on what someone is doing. If you really wanted to, you could narrate your entire life on there, and chances are you'd get a pretty good audience eventually.

I, however, am just using it to post updates for when I don't feel like writing an entire blog. I'll also be on the look out for interesting stories that other people are posting up there. So keep your eyes open, because it will probably be changing frequently.

No comments: