Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Featured on National Geographic Glimpse

I just received an email from National Geographic Glimpse informing me that my blog is being featured on the Homepage of their Web site this week. This is pretty exciting because it means a bit more exposure, but also, it means that people are actually reading these blogs after all. In addition to blogging on Travel Guy, I blog on the Matador Network and with Glimpse. The other entries that I write on Matador and Glimpse are the same entries that you can find on Travel Guy. But for the most part, the majority of what I write comes from this blog. Not everything I write gets posted on the other sites.

So even though you may have already read these blog posts, check out my featured blog on Glimpse and help spread the word. Call it shameless promotion if you will, but someone's gotta do it.

No comments: