Saturday, October 10, 2009

A New Look for Travel Guy

I've just spent some time changing the format and updating some of the graphics for Travel Guy. Though I did like the old look, I felt that it was time for a change. This new update will also allow me to do some more interesting things with links and photos. I hope that you can all enjoy the new look, but keep in mind I might continue to tinker with it over the next few days as I get adjusted to it. Send me some comments on your thoughts on the new look.

Another thing that I've recently done is to purchase the domain, www.jon-brandt.com. This is really just a linking Web domain, and when you go there you are redirected to this blog, but my hope is that it will make it easier for people to find this blog. So now if you want to read up on what I've been doing but can't quite remember the link, just type in www.jon-brandt.com and you'll be taken here. Another way this blog is making your life easier.

-Jon

                                                                                 Caution: Under Construction

No comments: