Saturday, August 22, 2009

Alive in Buenos Aires

I'm too tired and jet lagged to write a full account just yet, though I will get to work on that tomorrow. But I just wanted to post a quick blog to let people out there know that I have finally arrived in Argentina and am now sitting in my apartment. It was a long two days of travel, and I'm so tired right now that I feel as if I was on a boat all day, the room rocking and swaying while I sit motionless in my chair. Buenos Aires is cold in this sudden shift from summer to winter, and I'm huddling by the space heater for shelter.

If you're interested, you can read this interview, conducted by John Bardos, about my teaching experiences in Ecuador. John asked me some questions about my program, as well as advice I would have for people who are considering teaching there.

Check back tomorrow for an update of my arrival to Argentina.

No comments: